The Reverend Buster C. Martin, former Pastor of New Hope Church in Cotati, passed from this life May 2, 2016 following a long battle with cancer. He was born in Grants Pass, Oregon on June 18, 1932 and lived most of his life in Northern California where he pastored several Assemblies of God churches over the span of 50 years. He was a loving pastor and friend and will be greatly missed by his wife of 64 years, Ginger. He is also survived by his two sons, Steven and Keith, their spouses, seven grandchildren, two of which are Assemblies of God ministers, and two great-grandchildren. He is also survived by a brother, Les Martin of Washington and numerous nieces and nephews. Buster proudly served in the USAF during the Korean War and will be interred in a private ceremony at the Northern California Veterans Cemetery near Redding. A memorial service was held on May 13, 2016 at Calvary Christian Center, Yuba City. Memorial contributions may be made to Faith Christian Schools, P.O. Box 1690, Yuba City, CA .
- Fandee’s Restaurant in Sebastopol
- Cotati elects mayor Mark Landman
- With new manager, library strives to remain vibrant
- Upcoming Penngrove Crab feed
- Rancho Cotate and West County football players represent at Tri-County All-Star game
- Sebastopol program applications open for businesses looking for a facelift
- RP City Council holds first 2022 meeting
- Should California have a formal right to shelter?
- Police Logs
- What’s going to happen with interest rates in 2022?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.