Passed away on April 24, 2016 in Santa Rosa at the age of 80 years. Devoted wife of the late Jack Buchanan. Beloved mother of Bruce Buchanan (Dana), Brenda Rodgers, and Barbi Buchanan. Cherished grandmother of Brad Rodgers, Lisa Burr (Tony), Lauren Buchanan, Tyler Canales, Shelby Canales, Lindsay Buchanan, and the late Brian Rodgers. Adored great-grandmother of Camden and Grayson Burr. Loving sister of Pauline Dunbar (Jim) and Roland Shipman (Marilee). Dear sister-in-law of Peter Callinan (Greta). Survived by numerous nieces and nephews. A native of MO, Leu met her future husband, Jack, while working at George Air Force Base, where he was stationed. In 1955, they married in Las Vegas and moved to Petaluma. In 1957, Leu and Jack moved to Rohnert Park and were among the town's founding families, and she was its longest resident. She was active in the community and served as Past President of the Rohnert Park Woman's Club. Leu loved to travel and was able to tour the world, but her favorite place was New Zealand. Over the years, Leu held various positions and since 1964, owned with her husband, Buchanan Food Service. But, it was as a mother that she found her calling. She was a wonderful woman; she will be greatly missed. Services will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Susan G. Komen Foundation, SF Bay Area Affiliate, 1426 Fillmore St., Ste. 318, San Francisco, CA 94115.
- Fandee’s Restaurant in Sebastopol
- Cotati elects mayor Mark Landman
- With new manager, library strives to remain vibrant
- Upcoming Penngrove Crab feed
- Rancho Cotate and West County football players represent at Tri-County All-Star game
- Sebastopol program applications open for businesses looking for a facelift
- RP City Council holds first 2022 meeting
- Should California have a formal right to shelter?
- Police Logs
- What’s going to happen with interest rates in 2022?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.