Teen services at Sonoma County Library have evolved this year and we're now offering more virtual programming than ever on our events calendar and YouTube channel! Look out for bigger events this year including Santa Rosa Zine Fest on Saturday, November 7, a Virtual Teen Poetry Slam on Saturday, December 12, and LumaConon Saturday, January 30. You can also take young adult books and other materials home with Curbside Pickup.
Other book clubs force everyone to read the same book, not the Virtual Book Club for Teens! Each month we pick a theme around which to focus your reading and you choose the book you want to read.
Read and discuss queer young adult books with other Sonoma County teens! The Virtual Pride Book Club for Teens is a monthly group for queer teens and allies.
Join other anime fans in our Virtual Teen Anime Club! Every month meet teens who enjoy watching anime and discussing manga.
Check out our Teenspace blog for updates on teen events, book talks and lists, online learning resources, and all other things teen.
• Teen Book Lists have suggestions for what to read next.
• Find new books for teens here.
• The teen room on OverDrive and the Libby app offers eBooks and eAudiobooks.
• OverDrive/Libby's next Big Library Read title is a teen book! The eBook and eAudiobook will be available for free with no holds or wait from November 2 to 16 and there is a free virtual event on November 10 where teens can engage with the author.
• See the calendar for teen events, like our Mind of a Scientist program that takes high school students on virtual field trips with scientists and engineers.
View the Calendar
Thank you for being a member of the Sonoma County Library community. Visit our online library for thousands of films, TV shows, eBooks, databases, magazines, classes, and more.
Questions? Click here to get in touch with us or call 707-308-3262.