• Dine-in restaurants
• Wineries and tasting rooms
• Movie theatres
• Family entertainment centers (e.g. bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
• Zoos and museums
Additionally, bars, brewpubs, breweries and pubs must close all operations both indoor and outdoor statewide, unless they are offering sit-down, outdoor dine-in meals. Alcohol can only be sold in the same transaction as a meal.
Counties that have remained on the county monitoring list for three consecutive days will be required to shut down the following industries or activities unless they can be modified to operate outside or by pick-up.
• Fitness centers
• Worship services
• Offices for non-essential sectors
• Personal care services, like nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors
• Hair salons and barbershops
• Indoor malls