Friday, February 21
• “A Face in the Crowd” at 7 p.m. Warren Auditorium, Ives Hall on the SSU campus. Suggested ticket donation, $5. There is a $5 parking fee on all SSU parking lots.
• Free coffee and pastries from 10-11 a.m. at the Rohnert Park Library. Meet your fellow library patrons and interact with staff members.
Saturday, February 22
• Bark after Dark event tonight.
• LGBTQI + Mardi Gras dance party. 6:30-10 p.m. Advance tickets: $12 at the door $15. Call 707-829-2440 for your ticket. 167 N. High St., Sebastopol.
• Kids night at the museum. Drop your kids off for after-hours fun at the Schulz Museum, including a pizza dinner, games, art, crafts and cartooning. Advance registration required. $25 per child for members and $32 per child general.
• Sweethearts Dance 5:30-8 p.m. in the Cotati Room.
• Crabnum P.I. crab feast at the Friedman Events Center. $100 tickets. Sponsored by Santa Rosa West Rotary. 707-478-2211. Dress in your best Hawaiian wear.
• Beginning gardeners can learn the basics to get started during a free workshop. Master Gardener Dave Gould will cover everything at 10:30 a.m. to 12:30- p.m. at the library, 6250 Lynne Conde Way.
Sunday, February 23
• IMANI Winds/Catalyst Quartet at 3 p.m. in Weill Hall. Tickets $25-$55.
• “A Face in the Crowd” at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Warren Auditorium, Ives Hall on the SSU campus. Suggested ticket donation, $5. There is a $5 parking fee on all SSU parking lots.
Monday, February 24
• Speaking of death-share in matters of life and death. Members are free, with non-members $5. 2:30-4 p.m. at the Sebastopol Area Senior Center, 167 N. High St.
Tuesday, February 25
• Sarah McLachlan, a celebrated singer-songwriter, will appear at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. 707-546-3600. Tickets are $80-$100.
Wednesday, February 26
• Women in Business networking luncheon 11:45 a.m. 1100 Valley House Dr., RP. Non-members $40.
Thursday, February 27
• Become a nature buddy to school children. Volunteer to teach the learning Laguna program-docent training orientation. 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Laguna Environmental Center, 900 Sanford Rd., Santa Rosa. Free.
Friday, February 28
• The art of downsizing. 2:30-4 p.m. Members free; non-members $5. Registration required. 707-829-2440. 167 N. High St., Sebastopol.
• Cotati annual awards dinner. Tickets on sale now. 5:30 p.m. in the Cotati Room.
• Swarm Season documentary on bees. 7 p.m. in Warren Auditorium, Ives Hall on the SSU campus. Suggested ticket donation, $5. There is a $5 parking fee on all SSU parking lots.
Saturday, February 29
• Young People’s Chamber Orchestra, The Phoenix Chamber Symphony at the Phoenix Theater, Petaluma. 707-546-8742.
• Leap Day celebration featuring Las Cafeterias & Friends at 2 and 7:30 p.m. in Weill Hall on the SSU campus. A family show at 2 p.m. Great for children of all ages (60 minutes long). Tickets: Kids 12 and younger $10. Adults $20. This event is general admission. All ages show at 7:30 p.m.
• The Analy Band Wagon is hosting its fourth annual Pasta and Music Night fundraiser from 5:30-9 p.m. Masonic Lodge, 373 Main St., Sebastopol. 707-824-2337. Tickets $20 adults, $5 child (6-12).
Sunday, March 1
• Swarm Season documentary on bees. 4 p.m. in Warren Auditorium, Ives Hall on the SSU campus. Suggested ticket donation, $5. There is a $5 parking fee on all SSU parking lots.
Monday, March 2
• The reading begins at 6:15 p.m. at the Aqus Cage, 189 H St., Petaluma. Featured poets are William Greenwood and Brian Martens. Open mic sign-ups start 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 3
• Angela Davis at Green Music Center, Weill Hall on SSU campus. $15 SSU students free. General admission. $15.
Wednesday, March 4
• Home school day: cooking up with comics. Assemble a yogurt parfait, build a solar oven and use food to make a DNA and cell model. Schulz Museum, 2601 Hardies Ln., Santa Rosa. Noon to 5 p.m. $5 per person. Advance registration is required. 707-579-4452.
• After-hours mixer at Sweet Expectations, 5:30 p.m. 8099 La Plaza, Cotati
Thursday, March 5
• International Women’s Day 6-9:15 p.m. at Foxtail Golf Club in Rohnert Park. Listen to inspiring speakers, enjoy yummy appetizers and win raffle prizes. To purchase tickets, go to https://internationalwomensday2020.eventbrite.com.