Avila Enterprises was launched in 1955 by Vernon Avila. In 2002 Merle, the son of Vern, purchased and called it Avila Architects. In 2002, Russell Bunch became a partner and the name was changed to Avila Bunch Architects.
2020 will mark the 40th anniversary of Campbell Chiropractic Center in Rohnert Park, led by Dr. Steve Campbell. Even though his childhood was in Michigan, Dr. Campbell feels that he really “grew up” in this area because this is where he first started his practice, where he met and married his wife and where he raised three children. He loves his work and loves this city.
Two young people, Jeff and Judy James, have farming and wines in their blood. They bought a piece of property in 1997 outside of Cotati and developed it into a beautiful acreage of grape vines that were planted in 1998 and harvested for the first time in 2000.