|SSU unveils soccer promo
Kids have chance to be part of the game-day action
Sonoma State University is hoping to build on the momentum from the FIFA World Cup by introducing Youth Soccer Sundays, a promotion geared at youth soccer players and their families in the North Bay Area.
At all Sunday home games, youth, club and school teams can sign up for free admission for all players and coaches. Additional tickets can be purchased for just $2 each.
In addition to the NCAA soccer action, teams will have several other special opportunities, including:
• Team intros: Take the field with the Seawolves during starting lineups introductions.
• Ball Kids (minimum age 10): Get up close to the action and help the game flow.
• Halftime penalty kicks: Kids will have a chance to show off their skills with a shootout competition during halftime.
• On-field photo: Kids can take a photo with the Seawolves before or after the game.
• Free poster: Receive a commemorative poster...perfect for autograph.
Several of these special events are available to only one team per game, so signing up quickly is encouraged.
Youth Soccer Sundays schedule: Sept. 14, SSU women vs. CSU Monterey Bay; Sept. 28, SSU men and women vs. Humboldt State; Oct. 12, SSU men and women vs. Chico State; Oct. 26, SSU men and women vs. Cal Poly Pomona.
For more information, or to sign your team up, contact Brandon Bronzan at email@example.com. Additional tickets must be purchased in advance (not at the gate) and a minimum of 10 tickets is required for special group rate.